Blogger secret: Sometimes the best outfit is the one that doesn’t require you to change your purse!
Admittedly, this outfit takes bright to a whole other level. But since I am working hard to resist all my gorgeous dark colors and enjoy summer for a while longer, I pulled out these separates.
- Skirt: Pyramid Collection (Fire Midi-skirt)
- Sweater: Coldwater Creek (RIP)
- Tank: J. Jill (Perfect Tank)
- Sandals: Orthaheel (older)
- Necklace: via Little Black Bag (RIP)
- Bracelets: Kenneth J. Lane Bangles (LBB) and Kate Spade Pardon My French Bangle, all Orange
- Bag: Kate Spade (Kirk Park Maise, similar)
(See, I even smiled for this picture…)
In a perfect world, this skirt would have been 1) some kind of knit, 2) maxi length and 3) an elastic waist. Unfortunately it’s a very lightweight cotton, a long midi-length on me, and has a set in waist. You can already see the start of the wrinkles and by the time I got home it was a LOT worse.
Before I left my office to take these pictures I actually put lipstick on. Damned if I know how it disappeared in the 15 minutes it took me to get from my office to this little nook I’ve been using for pictures.
One other thing I can clearly see in these pictures – time for a haircut.