There are a number of challenges right now that speak to what one would wear to run errands or just hang out on a sunday. This is what I chose for running around and doing things like grocery shopping, Costco, and a few other things… There is nothing at all complicated about this outfit but I love the mix of blacks and brown leather. In fact, this outfit is technically all neutrals.
- T-shirt: Avenue
- Slim-cut Boyfriend Jeans: J.Jill (the colored ones are no longer available)
- Sandals: Orthaheel
- Bag: Michael Kors (older)
- Owl Necklace: Charming Charlies (older)
- Bracelet: no-name leather wrap bracelet with crystals
- Sunglasses: no-names so that when I lose them they aren’t a big deal
- Phone: iPhone 5s in the Nina Garcia case from Otterbox (out because it is now functioning essentially as a remote for my camera)
- Origins Vitazing Sheer Tinted Moisturizer (a super-lightweight sheer tinted moisturizer that you can’t feel at all but evens things out)
- Stila Lip Stain in Pomegranate Crush (a nice stain that lasts for hours. You can use it on your cheeks as well)
- Lancome Waterproof Concealer in Clair 2 (it’s arizona – we sweat.)
- They are more practical for running errands in than a skirt – you don’t get them caught in car doors (as with a maxi skirt) or have to worry about them sliding up too far (as with a shorter skirt).
- I personally dislike capri’s. While I am used to seeing them all over the place, I don’t consider them flattering on anyone. I consider them especially UNflattering on someone short and round like me.
- Scarily enough, you do actually get used to the heat enough that it doesn’t get intolerable until a much higher temperature. For me it has to go over 110 before it’s really uncomfortable, so 96 is downright cool. Heck, anything under body temperature is cool.
- My 2 pairs of shorts are in the wash *shrug*
Linking up with Leah for Outfit August