- Black jeans (Coldwater Creek)
- Black knit cardigan (Alfani, purchased at Macy’s a while ago)
- Black, blue and white tank (purchased at Marshalls)
- Black patent wedges (Gabor)
- Blue and gold bangle bracelets (purchased at Marshalls)
- Blue bag (Street Level, purchased at LittleBlackBag)
- Gold cartouche (old, gift from my father)
The bag was a great deal – I picked it up for a little more than $20 as a sale item on Little Black Bag and I’m really pleased. It’s not leather (they are only just starting to add leather bags at higher price points now) but it has a great texture and is a brilliant blue that works well with a lot of my summer stuff.
My biggest problem with this outfit is that you can’t see much of the pattern on the tank; it’s an art deco-esque pattern, and is gorgeous. I wore it so often last summer that it’s starting to fade. Still fits though, so until it falls apart it is going to stay in my regular rotation! Here‘s a better picture of the design that I posted last summer.
I remain really pleased with the find of these bangles at Marshall’s. In fact I may have to go back and get some more in other colors. And my hair looks better in the closeup, so that’s always nice 🙂