Sometimes, if the shoes are cute enough, they just hand you an outfit on a silver platter, and that’s what happened here.
- Black and red Cape Clogs Le Femme Sandals (Cape Clogs)
- Black maxi skirt (Karen Kane, purchased at Dillards, old)
- Black and white chevron cami (Lane Bryant)
- Red bell-sleeve jacket (J.Jill, no longer available in plus)
- Red dot bag (Kate Spade Deborah Dot Nadine – no longer available; check ebay) Still love this more than I can possibly explain.
- Red steampunk necklace (artist friend)
- Red Bangles (Mystique, purchased at Marshall’s)
- Black Bangle (Vince Camuto, purchased through LittleBlackBag)
So that you can see the mixed bangles and the necklace.
This outfit just threw itself together for me. I mean seriously, the hardest part was deciding whether to do the maxi skirt or a pair of black skinny jeans. I literally started pulling things out of the closet and this was the first item of everything. No questions. Just easy.
Part of what I love is that each piece is heavy and solid – nothing feels cheap or flimsy. And I could probably kill someone with these shoes…They are solid wood soles…Yet comfortable and with arch support. I don’t know how they do it!
I still adore this bag. I swear, sometimes, that if I had to get rid of all but one this is probably the one I would keep. Fun, great shape and size, both a cross-body strap and a handle. What else could you ask for?
Today was an amazing ride to work – the perfect temp; just cool enough to be comfortable without being chilly. Although it wasn’t actually any faster than normal, the ride felt somehow easier. Loved it!