This past week has been a little chaotic. Not bad. Just a bit crazy.
First, it’s been really busy at work. Second, I’ve started trying to ride my bike to work a couple of days per week, and since I hate riding after dark if I can avoid it that has meant being VERY focused at work. Thus the two outfits I have for this post are pictures taken on my walk to the bike shop when I suddenly realized that I hadn’t taken pictures of my outfits yet. Definitely not my best pictures.
- Purse (Melie Bianco)
- Blue Pants (Coldwater Creek)
- White Tee (J.Jill)
- Pink Cardigan (Michael Kors, purchased at Marshalls)
- Black Cameo Necklace (Eloquii, older)
- Black flower bracelet (Betsy Johnson, purchased on Little Black Bag)
- Black sandals (Earthies Larissa sandals, purchased on ebay)
This purse is too much fun – black stripes, pink almost everywhere, spikes, and a tassel as the icing on the cake. How can you not love it!
These pants fit so well. Comfortable and soft. I actually have them in 3 other colors. If I could buy them in a full rainbow, I would.
- Navy Cardigan (Marshalls)
- Striped Top (Cynthia Rowley, purchased at Marshalls)
- White pants (Coldwater Creek)
- Pink necklace (old)
- White sandals (also old and being replaced due to a complete lack of arch support)
- Pink Purse (Vieta, purchased on Little Black Bag)
I had been looking for a navy cardigan for some time, one that was light and airy. When I saw this I knew I had to grab it. But the top was my real prize; great spring colors, great colors for me, and a nice loose cut. I think I’ll go for my boot-cut pants next time.
I keep hoping that with the bicycling to work 8.5 miles in each direction, 2-3 times per week, I will lose some weight. So far, I’ve gained. I don’t quite know how that happened, so I’m just ignoring the scale for a while. It hates me.
Anyway, I will try to get back into taking pictures this week. I have some cute new ideas and outfits to show you.