You fall back on the same-old same-old types of outfits. The tried and true pieces. Not a bad outfit, but not a particularly innovative one. I’m ok with that. I’ll be innovative tomorrow, when I’m not dealing with a meeting with 3 VPs getting moved from 1pm to 9am. I found out about the change right when I got up and ended up pulling out the first things I had that would look good and skipping the pictures until much later in the day.
- Black ponte pants (Coldwater Creek; I PROMISE to wear a skirt or dress tomorrow!)
- Black boyfriend cardigan (Michael Kors, purchased at Marshall’s)
- Pink and Purple tank (Lane Bryant, similar)
- Purple bracelet (can’t recall)
- Purple necklace (gift from my husband many years ago)
- Black Josef Seibel shoes (Zappos)
- Purse (Kate Spade, after christmas sale)
I met up with a prior coworker last night after work and she suggested that to get better pictures I needed to get the camera up higher. So in this case it is on top of my bookshelf. I can see how it could help, although the lighting in my office (as with EVERY office) is bad enough that the overall finished product isn’t anything to brag about.
I ran out of the house so quickly this morning that I didn’t get to change out my purse either. Of course, this is probably the best purse in my wardrobe to have that happen with; it goes with nearly everything I own!