- Purple print silk tank (J.Jill, old)
- Purple Cardigan (Coldwater Creek)
- Black ponte pants (Coldwater Creek)
- Black bracelet (Jessica Simpson, purchased from Little Black Bag)
- Black cameo necklace (Eloquii, old)
- Black and white bag (Kate Spade, clearance after christmas – great deal)
So what am I not happy with?
- The tank is too long and hangs funny over my hips)
- The cardigan shape may not be one I should every buy again; it doesn’t seem flattering. That was no big deal over a tank from the same knit, but is very obvious with this top.
- The necklace isn’t showing up at all; it blends into the top and disappears, which sucks because I really like this necklace
Ah well. Every outfit can’t be a winner. And since I’m an OUTFIT blogger and not a fashion blogger (IE I don’t claim to know a ton about fashion, just about what I like and think looks good) I can get away with that!
Still, retiring this outfit after today; I may add the tank to the donate pile or possibly even try to sell it on ebay along with those purses. Not like it would be a special trip to the post office.
If you have a moment, I would LOVE to collect some opinions on haircuts I am considering. Take a moment and put a comment below on which of these you think would be most flattering on me (the cuts, not the colors…I’m not going blonde…):