Archive for January 4, 2013
Back in September I posted how much I wanted this particular Kate Spade bag. During the after-christmas sale, it FINALLY came down to a price I could deal with (although still hardly cheap) and I pulled the trigger. I am REALLY happy I did, because the color combination I wanted is no longer available. When it arrived yesterday, I KNEW I needed to build an outfit around it.
- Kate Spade Deborah Dot Little Nadine bag in Red!!!
- Black Ponte Jeggings (Lane Bryant)
- Black “Peplum” Tank (Alloy)
- Black Boots (Avenue)
- Grey Cardigan (Eileen Fisher, purchased off eBay)
- Red Leopard Scarf (TJ Maxx)
- Red Leather Bracelet (not visible)
This is a terrific friday outfit – comfortable, easy to wear, warm and fun. The cardigan actually has some nice detailing at the waist to keep it from being shapeless. And while I love experimenting with new colors and styles, I have to admit that this is a very “me” outfit in terms of styles, fabrics and colors.