It’s wednesday, but it FEELS like a monday. I am well rested, and although I enjoyed being off for a while I am now enjoying a slow first half week back in the office. Half the university is still out (we get a lot of vacation time compared to corporate america, but it’s a use-it-or-lose-it thing, and this is the time of year a lot of people take off to burn time), so it’s quiet around the office.
However my day isn’t actually quiet overall. I have a meeting today over at the community college where I am teaching this upcoming semester; we have a new system and this is orientation, so today requires looking decent and running around. In hindsight, I probably should have worn pants. It’s COLD here (45 when the picture was taken this morning) and I would have been warmer running around in pants.
Regardless, this is the outfit I posted about yesterday:
- Red Skater Dress (ASOS Curve, $43.98 in red, but $21.99 in Blue or Pink) [new]
- Black Tights (We Love Colors, $15.00) [new]
- Aerosoles Roller Rink Mary Jane Pumps (Marked down to $19.99!) [new]
- Calvin Klein Cardigan [old]
- Animal Print Scarf (the boutique across the street)