This morning was a good 10 degrees colder than it had been. This was primarily due to the storm that blew through last night (although the sun was already back this AM), but regardless I picked an outfit that would warm me up!
- Mustard Cords (Lane Bryant)
- Black Tahari Tee (Marshall’s)
- Black Michael Kors Boyfriend Cardigan (Marshall’s)
- Black Josef Seibel Shoes (TJ Maxx)
- Scarf (Kohls)
- Owl ring holding the scarf (Charming Charlies)
- Bracelet (Kohls)
My husband has a tendency to put things in the dryer and forget about them, which is why the pants are so wrinkled. I should take a page from his book and use that Downey Wrinkle Releaser on them, but much the same way as he can walk past piles of clutter and never actually see them, I don’t see wrinkles. I have to work on that. Still, you can’t beat a pair of cords for warm and cozy on a cold, damp Friday morning.