I had an interview this morning to teach statistics online locally with one of the community colleges, so I needed to look pulled together. However it’s only a part time thing (extra income to support my purse habit) so I didn’t need a suit. I went for a monochromatic look in shades of green; Comfortable, not overly assertive and able to stand up to what has turned out to be a somewhat chaotic day.
- Olive Michael Kors Pants, Marshall’s on Clearance
- Green Cardigan, Marshalls
- Green print tank, J.Jill (no longer available)
- Gold and bone bracelets
- Pearl, green peridot and amethyst chip necklace (old)
- Camel Josef Seibel shoes, TJ Maxx
- Olive suede Dooney and Burke bag (not shown), eBay