Today I’m inspired by another blogger whose post last night made me go first “Wow” and then “Hey, I could do that!”! XOXOTrina posted an outfit combining Leopard and Stripes that I thought was just adorable. While I could have mimicked it exactly, I chose to make a couple of small changes.
- Trina chose leggings and boots, but the stripped top I am wearing isn’t really long enough for me to be comfortable in leggings. Therefore I replaced those with black jeans and flats.
- My scarf is a different style. I like the scale of the print on hers better but you work with what you have.
- I pulled out a short sleeve sweater that, looking at it now, appears to have been a mistake. I thought it would be cute, but I like hers better.
Still, I think this looks very put together and just unique enough.
- Striped Shirt: J.Jill
- Black Jeans: Coldwater Creek
- Black Cardigan: J.Jill no longer available in that color
- Scarf: Boutique across the street
- Josef Seibel flats: Ebay