For the last few years my friends and I have had a tradition of what we call “Orphan’s Thanksgiving”. Rather than lots of small thanksgiving dinners, those of us without family or without nearby family get together and do a pot luck thanksgiving. Everyone brings a couple of things and we eat together.
As you might expect, this doesn’t require a dressed up look. So I went for stylish casual with all items I’ve worn before:
- Blue snake print jeans (Kohls)
- Black flow-y knit top (Valerie Bertinelli for Marshalls)
- Black ballet-flat style sneakers (Marshalls, similar)
- Brass geometric necklace (Loyalty and Blood via Fab.com)
- Brass bracelet (the little boutique across the street)
- Prescription Sunglasses (Goggles4u)
Looking at the picture, I’m not entirely happy with the taper on the leg of the jeans. However snake print jeans like this are a very trendy style, and likely to be OUT of style again fairly quickly. Plus they were pretty cheap in the first place, and border on too big.
And I know; a fashion in sneakers!!! What a shock! I can’t recall the last time I saw that… We’ll just write that one off as my own personal style 😉