Today’s outfit features the 2nd item from my Gwynnie Bee order, The Igigi Sakura Cardigan in Multi. It’s soft, cozy and I love the colors. It comes with a belt which, after playing with, didn’t get worn; apparently my figure is a little too apple and not hourglass enough to make it work. It just made my butt look REALLY big.
- Igigi Sakura Cardigan in Multi; via Gwynnie Bee
- Rust tank, Marshalls
- Brown Knit Jeans, Coldwater Creek (which I appear to need a size smaller…)
- Olive and Camo Sperry Top-siders, previously worn here
- Gold bracelet, gift
- Necklace, can’t recall where I got it
- Glasses: Goggles4u.com (prescription eyeglasses at a killer enough price that I got a pair of sunglasses the last time I ordered!)
I am seriously considering ordering this and want your opinion;
- Great enough looking to own?
- Just OK?
- Too specific (ie hard to style with other things)?
- Nice but I should save my money for another purse? Or something else I suppose…
Of course speaking of other purses, one of my issues this morning was that I didn’t appear to HAVE a purse that matched or coordinated. The new one I posted about yesterday is bright green (and also not here yet), and I had been thinking about the need for a nice dark brown purse. I found this and ordered it:
This is the Fossil Vintage Revival Flap in Giraffe, and I am head over heels in love with this bag! It’s a great size, gorgeous design, has some swagger to it without being colorful and was, by the time I was done, 36% off. It is neutral enough to go with anything in the browns, but still fun, which is exactly what I wanted to find!
I may need to do something about my growing purse fetish soon…. Wait until you see the funky one I picked up on ebay today.