For all the black that I wear you would THINK that grey would be an easy one for me. But I don’t wear a lot of grey; I prefer the stronger blacks and whites. I had also originally intended to match this with a color, but after the first 4 outfits didn’t work when I put them on I decided to quit while I was behind and actually get to work at a reasonable time. Thus the all grey outfit. It’s a cloudy, dreary day, though, so that isn’t such a bad thing.
- Dark Grey (Smoke) Coldwater Creek Knit Jeans
- Silver Ecco Ballet Flats (similar)
- Grey tweedy sweater (Marshalls)
- Black Yummie Shapewear Girlfriend Tank*
- Black Patent not-real-leather Cynthia Rowley bag (ebay)
- Owl Ring (no idea where I got it)
- Dana Buchman for Kohls Bracelet
- Necklace (Steinmart, I think)
- Fossil Sunglasses (TJMaxx)
This is definitely a day when I was pulling things out of the closet over and over and getting nowhere. For example, I have lighter grey jeans that I wanted to wear but they appear to still be in the wash. And I have some colors I wanted to wear with grey (wine and purple specifically) but the outfits just weren’t going together. So while I don’t feel like this is my best outfit of the week, it is certainly the winner of the “digging things out of the back of the closet” award.