When it comes to wine-colored clothing, the difficulty was picking just one outfit. I have a wine-colored skirt, several different wine-colored tops and a wine-colored cardigan. However I have a secondary personal goal of not wearing black this week, so I went with the cardigan. I ended up taking the picture in the bathroom at work, though, so that I could get a full length shot. Not sure I will do that again.
- Wine cardigan: Coldwater Creek Ultralight Cutaway Cardigan in Dark Raisin
- Blouse: Jennifer Lopez for Kohls Faux-wrap Top (no longer available; found it this summer and loved the soft colors)
- Pants: Kohl’s Apt. 9 Pinstripe Bootcut Pants
- Shoes: Tiva Cabrillo Wedges in Burgundy (it was over 80 again today)
- Necklace: Hematite, Freshwater Pearl and Garnet; had it for years, so I’m not sure of the brand. Of course you can hardly see it in this picture, so it doesn’t really matter 🙂